You should listen to Kendrick Lamar’s Untitled Unmastered. The songs are amazing. You’ll also get a rare glimpse into what we hear every day. Unmastered mixes. If you listen to it from beginning to end you’ll hopefully understand why mastering is important. I’m not sure if that was Kendrick’s intention but I do appreciate it.
- The curious case of mastering Shad’s Your Boy Tony Braxton – Adult Contempt
- Kendrick Lamar’s Untitled Unmastered
- Follow Up Thoughts on Audio Quality by Sage Kim
- We Cut Wax – The Origin of Recorded Sound
- Mastered for iTunes
- The problem with Landr (isn’t LANDR) PT.2
- The problem with LANDR PT.1
- Analog is (often) not Analog and Digital is (always) not Digital
- The Tools I Use: Noah Mintz
- What Is Proper Mastering?